Natasha on Television
• Comedy Central Roast of James Franco
• Burning Love on E!
• Suburgatory on ABC
• Birthday Boys on IFC
• Comedy Bang Band on IFC
• Key and Peele on Comedy Central
11/14/13 - New York, NY
11/15/13 - New York, NY
11/16/13 - New York, NY
11/17/13 - New York, NY
Could people stop saying they are ”poor” when they only have 6 million dollars left? I was recently on the Acela- an all business class train from DC to NY and was seated next to a woman in a pink oxford and pearls holding court about how poor she has become in this economy. Through tears she announced to her traveling companion that now that she’s “poor” she’s going to have to stop the weekly floral deliveries to her home, sell the Chagall and instead of going out to dinner “Adele will just make spaghetti.”
Who does this chick think she is, Edith Wharton?
As the recession presses down upon us it can be confusing to tell if you are really poor or just being an asshole. To help- I’ve compiled this handy list.
Top 8 reasons you know your not Poor:
1. The thought of having store-bought flowers in your home makes you start crying.
2. Your over 30 and call your dad “Daddy”.
3. You’ve accused someone in your family of “milking the trust fund.”
4. You have a savings account.
5. You call commercial airlines “public planes.”
6. You get all your news from “the journal.”
7. There’s someone named Adele who you pay to live with you.
8. You own a Chagall.
Hope this helps.
Natasha is an actress and comedian, she lives in a servantless household.
Here's her website:
Natasha has guested on these podcasts.